Sold outThis deal was published October 09, 2019 and sold out October 18, 2019. See current deals
$18 – 'Bernhardt/Hamlet' at Goodman Theatre
See the comedy that is "so clever it uplifts, so timely it hurts" (The New York Times).
Fresh off its Broadway debut, "Bernhardt/Hamlet" is making its Chicago premiere at the Goodman Theatre, and Travelzoo members can save 50% on tickets to the "smartly breezy backstage comedy" (Chicago Sun-Times).
Tickets for evening performances Oct. 9-19 are available in the following seating levels:
- Rear Mezzanine 2 ... $17.50-$22.50 (reg. $35-$45)
- Rear Mezzanine 1 ... $20-$27.50 (reg. $40-$55)
- Rear Main Floor and Front Row ... $25-$35 (reg. $50-$70)
- Front Mezzanine ... $30-$37.50 (reg. $60-$75)
Lower-priced tickets can be found on Wednesday-Friday performances.
About the show: Sarah Bernhardt, the trailblazing actress of the 19th century, takes on the challenge of playing one of Shakespeare's most coveted roles — Hamlet — to the distaste of many people at the time. Filled with comedy, romance and drama, this play written by Theresa Rebeck gives you a behind-the-scenes look at one of the world's most infamous divas in her most ambitious role.
Note: Discount will be applied at checkout. Additional fees are $5 per ticket, but that is the standard charge on all ticket purchases.
Book by Oct. 18.
How to Book
Continue to Goodman Theatre
Discount will be applied at checkout.
- Scroll below the performance dates and enter promo code TRAVELZOO. Then, click "Apply."
- Click on your desired performance.
- Choose your preferred seating level and select your seats from the map. Then, click "Checkout."
- Review order and click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to complete purchase.
Note: Additional fees are $5 per ticket, but that is the standard charge on all ticket purchases.