$15 – 'A Christmas Carol' in Milwaukee, up to 55% Off
Seeing the beloved Christmas play about Ebenezer Scrooge is a Milwaukee holiday tradition.
Milwaukee Repertory Theater's production of "A Christmas Carol" is a holiday tradition the whole family can enjoy -- and Travelzoo members can save up to 55% on tickets.
Choose from the following seating levels at the Pabst Theater:
- Level B/C (Sides) ... $15-$20 (reg. $25-$45)
- Level A (Center) ... $25-$35 (reg. $45-$69)
And these performances:
- Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 5, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 11, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 13, at 7:30 p.m.
About the show: The famous Christmas story follows Ebenezer Scrooge's journey through Christmas past, present and future; the production was revamped in 2016 and features the theater's most elaborate set to date, as well as new costumes and new special effects.
Note: There are extra fees of $5.25 per ticket and a sales tax per order, but that's the standard charge on all tickets. Select seating levels are available on select dates.
Book by Dec. 13.
When You Can Go
Select dates Nov. 27 - Dec. 13
Up to 55%
How to Book
Continue to Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Select an included performance date from the calendar, then click "Choose Seats."
- Enter promo code TZOO, click "Apply."
- Choose seat location and quantity from the interactive map. Then click, "Reserve."
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose "No Thanks" or "Add Donation."
- Enter payment information to complete the purchase.