$135 – First-ever All IN Music & Arts Festival in Indianapolis
Legends meet modern icons this Labor Day weekend.
Why We Love This Deal
The two-day boutique "All IN Music & Arts Festival" celebrates acclaimed Americana star power, from the sounds of Motown soul and classic rock all the way to 80s pop and the current hits of today. The festival will make its debut Sept. 3-4 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, with performances from Hall & Oates, Cage The Elephant and others.
Travelzoo members can get a 2-day general admission ticket for $134.50 (reg. $179.50). This ticket includes:
- Over 30 performances across three festival stages (standing and seating options)
- Access to the beer garden, beer stations, and cocktail bars
- An arts and crafts vendor marketplace, merch stands and memorabilia
This event will also showcase Hoosier culture through a curated selection of local food and beverages. Parking and camping are available at an additional cost.
Note: Additional fees starting at $21.69 will be added at checkout, but this is standard for all purchases.
Book by Aug. 22.
Refund Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed. Tickets will be honored for the original purchase date and entry time only. Re-entry not valid after 8 p.m. local time. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Parking and camping is not included in the ticket price and will be available for an additional cost.
How to Book
Continue to All IN Music & Arts Festival
- Click on "Select Tickets" next to General Admission.
- At the bottom of the page, enter the promo code LIVEMUSICBLISS and click "Go."
- After you apply the code, select the discounted ticket and add to cart.
- Create an account to continue to checkout.
- Choose a delivery method and fill out payment information.
- Choose to add or bypass ticket insurance and then review and confirm your order.
Note: An additional service fee starting at $21.69 will be added at checkout, but this is standard for all purchases.