$34 & up – Turn-of-the-Century Romance 'Intimate Apparel,' Save 30%
In 2014, "Intimate Apparel" won the Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding New Play.
McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton finishes its season with a new production of Pulitzer Prize winner Lynn Nottage's "Intimate Apparel" which NJ.com just named the "best production of the season." Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets, including weekend performances for this play.
Orchestra C seats are $33.60 (reg. $48) and Orchestra and Balcony B seats are $48.30 (reg. $69) for the following performances:
- Wednesday, May 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 28 at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 2 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4 at 7:30 p.m.
"Intimate Apparel" takes place in Manhattan in 1905, where Esther Mills is an African-American seamstress that specializes in ornate lingerie and has a wealthy clientele willing to buy her small works of art. Despite her success, Esther longs for physical and emotional intimacy and begins corresponding with a Panama Canal laborer named George, though only time will tell if he’s the connection she’s been looking for.
What's the Catch?
An additional web handling fee of $5 per ticket will apply.
Book by June 4.
$34 & up
When You Can Go
Select shows through June 4
How to Book
Book online at McCarter Theatre Center
- Click "Buy Tickets."
- Choose included performance date; click on the time.
- Enter code TRAVEL in the promo code box, click "Submit."
- Click on desired seating section, and choose each seat, and click "Add to Cart."
- Review order, and click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.