$35 – Dance in the Aisles with Rock 'n' Roll Musical 'Buddy'
Newsday says the audience will be "screaming for encores as if at a stadium concert."
Take a trip down memory lane with "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" when it performs in Philadelphia this summer. Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets to select performances at the Perelman Theater.
Choose from Second Balcony seats for $35 (reg. $50) or P2 (Rows H-L), Plaza Tier, Plaza Box, Balcony Box and First Balcony (Row B-C) seats for $49 (reg. $70) for these performances:
- Saturday, June 24, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 25, at 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 27, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, June 30, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 1, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 2, at 2 p.m.
Now in its 27th year running, "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" follows Buddy's rise to fame in 1957 till his tragic death less than two years later. Buddy Holly influenced modern music with his unique brand of rock 'n' roll -- hits like "That’ll Be The Day," "Peggy Sue," "Oh Boy" and many more will keep you rockin' the entire show.
What's the Catch?
Additional fees of $9.50 per ticket and $4 per order apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.
Book by July 2.
When You Can Go
Select shows June 24 - July 2
How to Book
Book online at Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Enter promo code BUDDY30 and apply.
- Select valid performance.
- Select section and seats.
- Review order, and proceed to checkout.
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose delivery method.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.