$25 & up – NSO Pops: The Music of John Williams
Take a journey to a galaxy far, far away with the music of the most Oscar-nominated man alive.
Join the NSO Pops and The Choral Arts Society of Washington this summer as they take you on a journey through a selection of music by composer John Williams. Travelzoo members can save 35% on tickets to select performances at Concert Hall.
Choose from the following seating locations on Thursday, June 22, at 7:30 p.m. or Friday, June 23, at 8 p.m.:
- $25 (reg. $39) ... Second Tier seats
- $39 (reg. $59) ... Rear Orchestra seats
- $55 (reg. $69) ... First Tier/Middle Orchestra seats
For decades, John Williams' music has taken movie fans to a magical school called Hogwarts, on amazing quests with Indiana Jones, back in time with "Jurassic Park," on a high-flying bike ride with an alien named E.T. and, of course, on a mission with the Rebel Alliance to destroy the Death Star. Conductor Steven Reineke takes you through an exhilarating evening across Williams' storied catalogue of music. In celebration of the 40th anniversary of the "Star Wars" franchise, the entire second half of the program will be devoted to the iconic film series.
What's the Catch?
Additional fees of $3.50-$7.70 per ticket apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.
Book by June 23.
$25 & up
When You Can Go
Thursday-Friday, June 22-23
Up to 35%
How to Book
Book online at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Find the event of your choice via the calendar.
- Click "Buy Tickets."
- Choose a performance as part of the Travelzoo offer, and click on "Tickets."
- Promo code 262325 will automatically be applied.
- Click on "Select Your Own Seats," choose seats from the interactive map, and click "Move to Cart." (Discount is already applied.)
- Review order, and click "Continue to Check Out."
- Log in or create an account to finish purchase.