$29 – Broadway Classic '42nd Street' in Providence
This Tony-winning musical features impressive dance numbers and classic, recognizable songs.
This spring, "42nd Street" is coming to Providence, and Travelzoo members save up to 45% on tickets, including weekend and matinee performances.
Choose from the following performances at Providence Performing Arts Center:
- Friday, March 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 26, at 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Choose from these seating areas:
- First Dress Circle and Side Orchestra ... $28.50 (reg. $54)
- Rear Orchestra ... $33.50 (reg. $64)
- Orchestra ... $48.75 (reg. $64)
Note: Final prices include a $3-per-ticket restoration fee.
"42nd Street" takes the audience backstage at a Broadway song-and-dance musical about a struggling actress eager to see her name in lights on Broadway. The show features instantly recognizable songs such as "We're in the Money," "Lullaby of Broadway" and "42nd Street." "42nd Street" is sponsored by Coastway Community Bank.
What's the Catch?
There are extra fees: $5-$7 per ticket. But the fees are actually less than what you'd pay on full-price tickets.
Book by March 26.
When You Can Go
Select shows March 24-26
Up to 45%
How to Book
Book online at Providence Performing Arts Center
- Type out code TRAVELZOO in the promo code box (do not copy and paste), then click "Go."
- Click "Find Tickets" next to desired performance.
- Use either the "Purchase by Seat" or "Purchase by Price" tab to select seat location and quantity, then click "Add to Cart."
- Select a delivery method; click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to purchase.