$59 – 'The Daughter of the Regiment' at Kennedy, 40% Off
Choose from three seating levels with Orchestra seats, plus weekend shows.
The Washington National Opera brings Donizetti’s "light and bubbly" (The New York Times) comedy "The Daughter of the Regiment" to the Kennedy Center. Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on tickets, including Friday night and Sunday matinee performances and orchestra seats.
The following price levels are available for the following shows at the Kennedy Center's Opera House:
- Monday, Nov. 14, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 20, at 2 p.m.
The following pricing and seating levels are available:
- $59 (reg. $99) ... Middle Second Tierand Rear Side Orchestra
- $79 (reg. $115) ... Rear Center Orchestra
- $100 (reg. $135) ... Mid Orchestra
"The Daughter of the Regiment" is the story of an irrepressible young woman raised by a regiment of French soldiers high in the Alps.
When You Can Go
Select dates Nov. 14-20
Up to 40%
How to Book
Book online at Kennedy Center
- Click "Find Tickets."
- Choose a performance, and click on "Tickets."
- Click on "Select Your Own Seats," choose seats from the interactive map, and click "Move to Cart." (Discount is already applied.)
- Review order, and click "Checkout."
- Log in, or create an account to finish purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $8.26-$14 per ticket will apply.
The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.