$59 – 'Dirty Dancing' Musical Stage Version of Hit Movie
The Tampa Bay Times says "this production lives up to" its "legacy."
No one puts Baby -- or this deal -- in a corner. The musical "Dirty Dancing" is based on the Academy and Grammy Award-winning film and features the powerful music, passionate romance and amazing dance numbers you remember. Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets to select performances at the Merriam Theater.
Choose from Orchestra Rear and Side seats or Balcony Prime seats for $59 (reg. $85) for these performances:
- Tuesday, May 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21, at 6:30 p.m.
Choose from Orchestra Rear and Side seats or Balcony Prime seats for $69 (reg. $99) for these performances:
- Friday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21, at 1 p.m.
"Dirty Dancing" is a classic coming-of-age story about Baby, who reluctantly spends summer vacation with her family at a resort in the Catskill Mountains. Her boredom soon becomes a fascination with a group of young dancers, and eventually she falls in love with her dance instructor, Johnny. The show features familiar hits like "Hungry Eyes," "Do You Love Me?" and the show-stopping "(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life."
What's the Catch?
Additional fees of $9.50 per ticket and $4 per order apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.
Book by May 5.
When You Can Go
May 16-19, 21
How to Book
Book online at Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Enter promo code DDZOO and apply.
- Select valid performance.
- Select section and seats.
- Review order, and proceed to checkout.
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose delivery method.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.