$49 – See a Harry Potter Parody on Thanksgiving Weekend, 30% Off
This "gloriously goofy" show "casts the perfect spell over the audience" (The New York Times).
"Potted Potter," the hit show that condenses all seven Harry Potter books into "one hilarious 70-minute parody" (Broadway World), is coming to Philadelphia this Thanksgiving weekend, and Travelzoo members get 30% off tickets.
The following ticket types are on sale with promo code TZOO:
- $48.99 (reg. $69.99) ... Rear Orchestra and Front Balcony
- $69.99 (reg. $99.99) ... Front Orchestra
For the following performances at the Zellerbach Theatre within the Annenberg Center:
- Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 23, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 24, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 25, at 5 p.m.
The show was written and created by former BBC TV hosts and two-time Olivier Award-nominated actors Daniel Clarkson and Jefferson Turner. Although it contains all the hallmarks that Potter fans will recognize -- even a live game of Quidditch in which audience members can participate -- those with minimal knowledge of the series will still enjoy this New York Times Critic's Pick that will have you "roaring with laughter" (Washington Post).
Note: An additional $7 handling fee applies per ticket; regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fee.
Book by Nov. 25.
When You Can Go
Nov. 21, 23-25
How to Book
Continue to Annenberg Center
- Click "Tickets" next to one of the four valid performance times.
- Enter promo code TZOO in the "Promo Code" field in the upper-right corner.
- Select your seats on the interactive map in the Orchestra or Front Balcony sections.
- Click "Add to Cart," review your order and then "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in, create an account or check out as a guest to complete your purchase.
Note: Additional $7 handling fee applies per ticket; regular-priced tickets are subject to the same fee.