$45 – Pulitzer Prize-Winning Play 'Disgraced' at McCarter
HBO is currently adapting the play for TV.
The McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton will stage a production of the Pulitzer Prize-winning, critically acclaimed drama "Disgraced." Travelzoo members can save 50% on tickets to this "daring" and a "hard-hitting drama" (Chicago Tribune).
Balcony seats are $45 (reg. $91.50) for the following 7:30 p.m. performances at the McCarter Theatre:
- Tuesday, Oct. 11
- Wednesday, Oct. 12
- Thursday, Oct. 13
- Thursday, Oct. 20
- Thursday, Oct. 27
"Disgraced" is the story of a successful Muslim-American lawyer and his wife, who live comfortably on New York's Upper East Side. When an African-American co-worker and her Jewish husband come to dinner, a polite dinner party erupts into a volatile argument over race, religion and class.
Book by Oct. 27.
When You Can Go
Oct. 11, 12, 13, 20 and 27 at 7:30 p.m.
How to Book
Book online at McCarter Theatre Center
- Choose an included date; click on the time.
- Enter code TRAVEL in the promo code box, click "Submit."
- Click on desired seating section, and choose each seat, click "Select" for the Web price.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Review order, and click "Checkout."
- Log in, or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $9.50 per ticket will apply. Internet orders are subject to a $5 handling fee.