$40 – Sleight-of-Hand 'Magic Duel' in DC, Save 20%
"The Magic Duel" is D.C.'s only magic show rated 5 stars on both Yelp and TripAdvisor.
Snarky magicians Mark Phillips and Ryan Phillips (no relation) compete for the title of Best Magician in "The Magic Duel" at the Mayflower Hotel. Travelzoo members save 20% on tickets.
The following tickets are available:
The following Saturday performances are available:
- Feb. 8, at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Feb. 14, at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. (Tickets are $35 for the Valentine's Day 5 p.m. show)
- Feb. 15, at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- March 7, at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- March 14, at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- March 21, at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Mark and Ryan both compete for audience attention throughout the show with magnificent feats of sleight-of-hand magic with a comedic approach. The audience is involved from start to finish and ultimately votes for the winner.
Note: Extra fees are $4.06-$5.28 per ticket, but that's actually less than what you'd pay on full-priced tickets.
Book by March 20.
How to Book
Continue to 'The Magic Duel'
- Choose your desired performance date and time.
- Click "Tickets."
- For General Admission tickets, use promo code TZOOGA; for VIP Tickets, use promo code TZVIPBV in the "Enter Promotional Code" field, then click "Apply Code."
- Select the quantity of discounted tickets you would like, then click "Checkout."
- Fill in your registration information to complete your purchase.
Extra fees are $4.06-$5.28 per ticket, but that's actually less than what you'd pay on full-priced tickets.