$31 & up – Holiday Classic 'Nutcracker' in DC
"The Nutcracker," D.C.'s yearly tradition, features a historic Georgetown setting.
Tchaikovsky's score, elaborate costumes and sets and, of course, a bevy of talented dancers await in the Washington Ballet's perennial favorite "The Nutcracker." Tickets are up to 20% off for the production the Washington Post called "plenty sweet" in 2011.
Tickets are $31-$105 (reg. $35-$139) for seating levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 for the following performances at the Warner Theatre.
- Saturday, Nov. 30, at 2 p.m and 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 6, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 8 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 13, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 14, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 22, at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 26, at 7 p.m.
Set in historic 1882 Georgetown with George Washington as the heroic Nutcracker and house guests like Frederick Douglass, John Paul Jones, and Harriet Tubman, the Washington Ballet's production of "The Nutcracker" is a spirited, all-American production.
Note: Additional fees of up to $24 per ticket will apply, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Dec. 20.
$31 & up
How to Book
Continue to The Washington Ballet
- Choose your desired performance, and click "See Tickets" or View Times."
- Enter promo code TZOO in the "Enter Offer Code" field, then click unlock. (It's possible you might have to select "The Nutcracker Special Offers" first.)
- Choose seats from the interactive map, and click "Buy Now."
- Review order, and click "Next."
- Log in, or create an account to finish purchase.
Note: Additional fees of $15.50-$22.50 per ticket will apply, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
This deal is not optimized for booking on mobile devices. Please use a desktop or laptop to get this deal.