Sold out(November 15, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on November 14, 2018. See new deal
$39 – See 'Charlie & the Chocolate Factory' in Philly
The Los Angeles Times says it's "sparkling," "fresh" and "lively."
The touring production of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" can be your golden ticket when it comes to Philadelphia this fall, and Travelzoo members save up to 40% on tickets.
Tickets are $39-$69 (reg. $69-$119) for select Balcony, Family Circle and Parquet seats for the following performances at Academy of Music:
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 9, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15, at 1 p.m.
Roald Dahl’s classic tale "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is a treat for the entire family; the tale comes to life with songs from the original film, such as “Pure Imagination” and “The Candy Man.” Charlie Bucket, Grandpa Joe and the other golden ticket winners take an unforgettable trip through Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, seeing things beyond their wildest dreams.
The $39 tickets can be found for the Thursday, Nov. 15, performance.
Travelzoo Tip: Stay the night at the Sofitel Philadelphia and save up to 60%, including holiday travel.
Note: Extra fees are $7.90-$10.90 per ticket and $4 per order, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Nov. 15.
When You Can Go
Select dates Nov. 6-15
Up to 40% per ticket
How to Book
Continue to The Kimmel Center
- Enter promo code CHARLIEZOO and apply.
- Select valid performance.
- Select section and seats.
- Review order, and proceed to checkout.
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose delivery method.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.
Note: Extra fees are $9.50 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.