$39.50 & up – Washington Ballet's 'Nutcracker' at Warner Theatre
The Washington Ballet puts its spin on the classic with George Washington as the Nutcracker.
This season, the Washington Ballet's "Nutcracker" continues its run as a favorite family tradition. Tickets are 20% off for the production the Washington Post calls "plenty sweet."
Orchestra and Balcony seats are $39.50-$83.50 (reg. $50-$105) for the following performances at Warner Theatre:
- Wednesday, Dec. 7, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 8, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 9, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 10, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 11, at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 15, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 16, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 18, at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 22, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Note: Lower-priced tickets can be found for evening shows in early December.
Acclaimed choreographer Septime Webre's production puts a D.C. spin on the classic, which takes place in 1882 Georgetown and stars George Washington as the heroic Nutcracker.
$39.50 & up
When You Can Go
Select dates through Dec. 22
How to Book
Book online at Ticketmaster
- Choose your desired performance, and click "Find Tickets."
- Click "See Tickets."
- Choose seats from the interactive map, and click "Buy Now."
- Review order, and click "Next."
- Log in, or create an account to finish purchase.
Additional fees of $15.50-$21 per ticket will apply.
Under "Promotions and Special Offers," use code TZOO to get the deal. Full prices will be listed with additional fees already added in. Once the discount is applied, additional fees will be $15-$20 per ticket.