$36.50 & up – Presale: 'The Book of Mormon' in Hartford
The popular show usually sells out, so act fast to get the best seats.
"The Book of Mormon," called "the best new musical ... of the 21st century" by The New York Times, returns to Hartford this winter. Travelzoo members have access to the best seats at the nine-time Tony Award-winning Best Musical before tickets go on sale to the public on Monday, Dec. 5.
All seating sections and dates are available. Tickets are $36.50-$129.50, and shows are Feb. 14-19 at the Bushnell.
The Washington Post says the show is "the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals," and Entertainment Weekly calls it "the funniest musical of all time." The show contains explicit language.
What's the Catch?
Extra fees are $8.50-$16.50 per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Dec. 4.
$36.50 & up
When You Can Go
Feb. 14-19, 2017; presale ends Dec. 4
How to Book
Book online at The Bushnell
- Select performance time; click "Buy Tickets."
- Enter code DOTHA17, and click "Apply."
- Use the drop-down menu to select number of tickets and seating section; click "Continue."
- Review your order; click "Continue."
- Follow the prompts to complete the purchase.