$35 – Tacos 'N Taps Festival near Raleigh: VIP Pass
Enjoy some of the Triangle's best tacos and Mexican food, along with music, margaritas and more.
Tacos 'N Taps Festival in Cary is back for its second year. Travelzoo members can taste unlimited samples of over 60 craft beers, mezcals, margaritas, and tequilas (as well as some ciders and wine) and save 30% on VIP passes with this deal.
For $35 (reg. $50), get a VIP pass to the festival at Koka Booth Amphitheatre on Saturday, Oct. 5, from noon-5 p.m.
Passes include all-you-care-to-taste samples of beers, mezcals, margaritas, tequilas and more; a souvenir glass to take home; one extra hour of tastings (limited admission); four taco tickets (over 30 different types of tacos from which choose); and a sombrero.
Note: Extra fees are $3.85 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Sept. 1.
How to Book
Continue to Tacos 'N Taps Festival
- For every ticket you would like to purchase, click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner and click "Checkout."
- Enter promo code tzoo2019, then click "Apply."
- Enter your personal and billing information.
- Click "Continue to next step" to complete the purchase.
Extra fees are $3.85 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.