$35 – Philly: 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas!' Musical
The New York Times said it's "100 times better" than "bedside story time" when it performed in 2007.
Travelzoo members can save up to 45% on tickets to "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! the Musical" in Philadelphia this holiday season.
Tickets are $35-$75 (reg. $65-$105) for all seats for the following performances at Merriam Theatre:
- Wednesday, Dec. 19, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 20, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
This family-friendly holiday show features the hit songs "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and "Welcome Christmas," written by Albert Hague and Dr. Seuss, that you might remember from the original animated series. Since the show's two-year run on Broadway, 1.2 million theatergoers nationwide have seen the holiday classic come to life.
Note: Extra fees are $7.50-$11.50 per ticket and $4 per order, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Dec. 21.
When You Can Go
Wednesday-Friday, Dec. 19-21
Up to 45%
How to Book
Continue to The Kimmel Center
- Enter promo code GRINCHZOO and apply.
- Select valid performance.
- Select section and seats.
- Review order, and proceed to checkout.
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose delivery method.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.
Extra fees are $7.50-$11.50 per ticket and $4 per order, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.