$34 & up – Agatha Christie's 'Murder on the Orient Express'
Be among the first to see this world premiere of the classic mystery novel on stage.
McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton presents the world premiere of Agatha Christie's "Murder on the Orient Express" this season. Travelzoo members can save 30% on tickets, including weekend performances for this play.
Orchestra C seats are $33.60 (reg. $48), and Orchestra and Balcony B seats are $48.30 (reg. $69) for the following performances:
- Tuesday, March 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 24, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2, at 7:30 p.m.
"Murder on the Orient Express" has been adapted from Christie’s masterpiece by Tony Award-winning playwright Ken Ludwig and Pulitzer Prize-winning director Emily Mann, who bring this suspenseful train ride to life on stage. With a locomotive full of suspects and an alibi for each one, detective Hercule Poirot will have his work cut out for him.
What's the Catch?
An additional web handling fee of $5 per ticket will apply.
Book by April 1.
$34 & up
When You Can Go
Select shows March 14 - April 2
How to Book
Book online at McCarter Theatre Center
- Click "Buy Tickets."
- Choose included performance date; click on the time.
- Enter code TRAVEL in the promo code box, click "Submit."
- Click on desired seating section, and choose each seat, and click "Add to Cart."
- Review order, and click "Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.