$33 – Moscow Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
The performances are "awe-inspiring," raves DC Metro Theater Arts.
Moscow Ballet’s “Great Russian Nutcracker” comes to the Providence area for two nights only this holiday season, and Travelzoo members have an early opportunity to save on tickets.
The following pricing is available for 7 p.m. performances Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 5-6, at Park Theatre in Cranston:
- $32.50 (reg. $37.50) ... Rear Floor and Front Balcony seating
- $38.50 (reg. $48) ... Mid Floor seating
- $54.50 (reg. $68) ... Front Floor seating
With handmade costumes and classical choreography, "Great Russian Nutcracker" pays homage to the original ballet, first danced in 19th-century Russia to Tchaikovsky's original score. The production has been performed in cities across the U.S. for more than 20 years.
The New York Times praises the troupe's "elegant" and "expansive" dancing; DC Metro Theater Arts says the backdrops are "gorgeously illustrated," and the costume design is "fantastic" and "divinely imaginative."
Book by Oct. 28.
When You Can Go
Monday-Tuesday, Dec. 5-6, at 7 p.m.
Up to $13.50 per ticket
How to Book
Book online at Moscow Ballet
- Choose your desired performance, then click "See Tickets."
- Enter the promo code CLARA and click the check mark to apply.
- Choose seats from the seat map and click "Buy Tickets."
- Enter the security check and click "Continue."
- Click "Continue," select a delivery method (starting at an additional $3.50, and click "Continue" again.
- Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $11.80-$15.05 per ticket and $5.50 per order will apply.
Scroll down to "Travelzoo Discount." Select a ticket quantity and full price level from the drop-down menus, enter password CLARA, then tap "Find Tickets." Additional fees of $11.80-$15.05 per ticket and $5.50 per order will apply.