$30 – Second City & Slate's Political Comedy Show, Save $20
The Chicago Tribune said the show is "exceptionally smart" and "very funny."
Find the humor in this year's contentious election cycle with $20 off tickets to "Unelectable You" at Proctors in Schenectady. The unbiased, satirical political revue is the creation of improv greats Second City and current-affairs website Slate.
Yellow (Level A) seats in the Orchestra, Dress Circle and Front Balcony are now $30 (reg. $50) for Travelzoo members at the performance on Friday, Oct. 28, at 8 p.m.
After a recent performance in the improv group's hometown, the Chicago Tribune said the show was "exceptionally smart" and "very funny." The show bills itself as "a fast-paced combination of sketch, improv, music and multimedia taking a hard-hitting look at our election process."
Book by Oct. 25.
When You Can Go
Friday, Oct. 28, at 8 p.m.
How to Book
Book online at 'Unelectable You'
- Click "Buy" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Use the "Price Code" drop-down menu to select the Yellow section, then select a quantity of tickets.
- Click "Suggest Some Seats."
- Review order, then click "Add Tickets to Cart."
- Enter TZOO in the coupon code box, click "Add Coupon."
- Go to checkout and log in or create a new patron account to complete the purchase.
Prefer to Book by Phone?
Call 'Unelectable You' at 518-346-6204.
Mention TZOO. Box office hours are Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fees: Additional fees $8 per order will apply.