$29 & up – The Washington Ballet's All-American 'Nutcracker'
"The Nutcracker," D.C.'s yearly tradition, features a historic Georgetown setting.
Tchaikovsky's score, elaborate costumes and sets and, of course, a bevy of talented dancers await in the Washington Ballet's perennial favorite "The Nutcracker." Tickets are up to 20% off for the production the Washington Post called "plenty sweet" in 2011.
Orchestra and Balcony seats are $29-$103 (reg. $36.50-$125) for the following performances at Warner Theatre:
- Thursday, Nov. 29, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 30, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 1, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 6, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 7, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 8, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 8, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 9, at 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 20, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23, at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 26, at 7 p.m.
Acclaimed choreographer Septime Webre's production puts a D.C. spin on the classic -- it takes place in 1882 Georgetown and stars George Washington as the heroic Nutcracker and King George III playing the Rat King.
Note: Additional fees of $15.50-$22.50 per ticket will apply, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Dec. 14.
$29 & up
When You Can Go
Select dates Nov. 29 - Dec. 26
Up to 20%
How to Book
- Click your desired performance.
- Click "See Tickets."
- Enter promo code TZOO in the "Enter Offer Code" field, then click the unlock icon.
- Choose seats from the interactive map, and click "Buy Now."
- Review order, and click "Next."
- Log in, or create an account to finish purchase.
Additional fees of $15.50-$22.50 per ticket will apply, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.