$29 – 'The Office' Musical Parody in Boston
Mashable says this show was "created with a whole lot of love, just for fans."
This fall, "The Office! A Musical Parody," based on the hit NBC sitcom, arrives at the Calderwood Pavilion at the BCA. Travelzoo members save up to 40% on tickets to experience a musical parody of the ageless workplace comedy.
This offer is valid for the following performances Nov. 5 - Dec. 1:
- Tuesday-Thursday 8 p.m.
- $29 (reg. $35) ... Zone 3
- $35 (reg. $49) ... Zone 2
- $45 (reg. $65) ... Zone 1
- Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- $35 (reg. $49) ... Zone 3
- $40 (reg. $69) ... Zone 2
- $55 (reg. $85) ... Zone 1
Dunder Mifflin is just an ordinary paper company located in Scranton, Pennsylvania — that is, until a film crew unexpectedly starts filming the lives of its odd employees. From comedy-writing duo Bob and Tobly McSmith, creators of "Friends! The Musical Parody" and "Show Girls! The Musical," this unauthorized parody of the show reminds audiences of the subtle humor found within the complexities of work culture.
Note: There is a $8 facility fee for each ticket, but that is the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Dec. 1.
How to Book
Continue to BostonTheatreScene.com
- Click "I have a promo code" and add the TZOO promo code to the field.
- Use the calendar to select a valid performance and click "Buy."
- Select your desired number of tickets under the "TZOO discount available" section, then select your seating location.
- Click "Let me choose my seats on the seat map!" or "Choose seats for me based on my filters."
- Select your seat(s) on the seat map, then click "Checkout."
- Review order, click "Checkout"; log in, create an account, or continue as a guest to complete the purchase.
There is a $8 facility fee per ticket, but that’s the standard charge on all tickets.
This deal is not optimized for booking on mobile devices. Please use a desktop computer to get this deal.