$29 – 'Latin History for Morons' Starring John Leguizamo
The New York Times called John Leguizamo "the perfect Latino hero."
Tony and Emmy Award winner John Leguizamo stars in his one-man play "Latin History for Morons." Travelzoo members save up to 40% on tickets for the only two performances in Philadelphia this July.
The following seats are available for the Friday-Saturday, July 19-20, at 8 p.m. performances at Merriam Theater:
- $29 (reg. $39) ... Family Circle
- $39 (reg. $69) ... Rear Balcony (Rows E-P)
- $49 (reg. $79) ... Front Balcony (Rows A-D)
- $59 (reg. $89) ... Rear Orchestra
Leguizamo's son gets a school assignment on heroes, a moment he seizes to teach his son all about the great figures of the Latin world. This crash course traverses across three continents and 3,000 years of history, touching on conquistadores, Montezuma, Pitbull and more, taking on the characters himself and uncovering truths that shock even him.
Note: All ticket prices include up to $5.90 fee per ticket and $4 charge per order.
Book by July 20.
How to Book
Continue to 'Latin History for Morons'
- Click "Have a Promo Code" and enter promo code HISTORYZOO, then click apply.
- Select valid performance.
- Select section and seats.
- Review order, and proceed to checkout.
- Log in or create an account.
- Choose delivery method.
- Enter payment information and complete transaction.
All ticket prices include up to $5.90 fee per ticket and $4 charge per order.