$28 – DC: Shakespearean Play 'King John,' 35% Off
Access the best seats in the house for one of only two plays Shakespeare wrote entirely in verse.
In "King John," Shakespeare takes the audience back to the time of the Magna Carta for a tale of murder, betrayal and religious intolerance. Travelzoo members save 35% on tickets.
With this exclusive offer, all seats are $27.25-$55.25 (reg. $42-$85) at Folger Theatre for performances through Nov. 25.
Following the passing of his brother, King Richard the Lionheart, King John assumes the throne and faces opposition in the form of a war with France and King Philip's urging for King John to give up the throne to young Arthur, son of Geoffrey and Constance. He'll contend with threats from all sides and betrayal from his own supporters. The show is directed by six-time Helen Hayes Award-winner Aaron Posner and features Holly Twyford, Kate Eastwood Norris, Brian Dykstra and Howard W. Overshown. The Washington Post says "The heart of 'King John' pulsates with relevance."
Travelzoo Tip: The trendy Kimpton Topaz in Dupont Circle offers stays for under $100 per night, including breakfast and wine, into 2019.
Note: Additional fees of $4 per order will apply, but that's the standard charge for all tickets.
Book by Nov. 25.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 25
How to Book
Continue to Folger Theatre
- Mobile users should book tickets on a desktop computer.
- Click "Buy Tickets."
- Enter promo code CROWN35, and click "Submit."
- Choose a performance date as part of the Travelzoo offer, then click "Purchase."
- Choose seats on the interactive map, choose Travelzoo pricing, then click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Review the order, and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in or create an account to finish the purchase.
Additional fees of $4 per order will apply, but that's the standard charge for all tickets.