$27 – Virginia's 'Best Wine Fest' w/Tastings & Live Music
Tickets cover unlimited wine tastings, admission to wine workshops and live music.
The Vintage Virginia Wine & Food Festival in Centreville features over 200 wines from local wineries to sample. Travelzoo members can sample over 200 wines from Virginia wineries and save over 30% on passes for the festival with this deal.
General Admission Pass
- $27 (reg. $40 at the door)
- Saturday, June 1, from noon - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, June 2, from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Passes include all-you-care-to-taste samples of the wines, a souvenir glass to take home and live music from regional bands. There's also a free shuttle to and from the Vienna Metro Stop. Wine bottles/cases and food will be available for purchase.
Travelzoo Tip: Enjoy Sunday brunch with complimentary donuts and mimosas for the first 750 guests on Sunday, June 2.
Note: Extra fees are $1.62 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by May 30.
How to Book
- Click on the ticket option of your choice in the deal description.
- For every ticket you would like to purchase, click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Click the shopping cart icon in the top right corner and click "Checkout."
- Enter your personal and billing information.
- Click "Continue to next step" to complete the purchase.
Extra fees are $1.62 per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.