$26 – Philly Orchestra Presents 'South American Sounds'
Access some of the best seats to hear the sounds of South America and the Caribbean.
The Philadelphia Orchestra continues its fall season with sounds from Cuba, Argentina and Peru with "South American Sounds." Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on some of the best seats at the Kimmel Center.
The following performances are available at the Kimmel Center's Verizon Hall:
- Thursday, Oct. 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 5, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m.
Choose from the following seating locations:
- $26-$34 (reg. $39-$51) ... Tier 3 Center
- $39-$49 (reg. $64-$76) ... Orchestra Tier
- $40-$51 (reg. $66-$78) ... Tier 2 Center
- $57-$64 (reg. $99-$111) ... Tier 1 Center
The concert opens with George Gershwin's "Cuban Overture," rife with rhumba beats, and is followed by Ginastera's Harp Concerto. Then, venture further south to South America and indulge in the tango sounds of Piazzolla's "Tangazo," then to Peru for Jimmy López's "Perú negro."
Note: An additional fee of $6.50 applies per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Oct. 6.
When You Can Go
Thursday-Saturday, Oct. 4-6
Up to 40%
How to Book
Book online at The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Click "Buy Tickets" for your performance.
- Promotional code POTRAVELZOO will be automatically applied.
- Select your seats.
- Review the information, and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Log in, or register to complete your purchase.
An additional fee of $6.50 applies per ticket, but that's the standard charge on all tickets.
This booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book using a desktop or tablet to get this deal.