Sold out(November 11, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on November 07, 2018. See new deal
$25 – Pre-Revolutionary Play 'The Salonniéres' near Boston
Access the best seats in the house to this world premiere by acclaimed playwright Liz Duffy Adams.
"The Salonniéres," by American playwright Liz Duffy Adams, is the latest offering as part of the Don Fulton New Play Project. Travelzoo members can save 50% on tickets.
Premium Orchestra seating is available for $25 (reg. $50) for all shows Oct. 25 - Nov. 11 (excluding the Wednesday, Nov. 7 senior matinee performance).
"The Salonniéres" takes place in pre-Revolutionary Paris, where a young girl has been promised to a Duke by her father to pay off his debts. She flees to her late mother's favorite literary salon, where folk and fairy tales are reinvented with a splash of radical politics, and a maid could turn out to be the hopeful hero she seeks.
Travelzoo Tip: Stay the night at the Revere Hotel Boston Common and save up to 65%, including holiday travel.
Note: There is a $3.50 per ticket fee, but that is the standard charge on all tickets.
Book by Nov. 11.
When You Can Go
Select shows Oct. 25 - Nov. 11
How to Book
Continue to Greater Boston Stage Company
- Select a valid show date and time.
- Select "Let me pick my seats from a seating chart."
- Promo code TRAVELZOO will be automatically applied.
- Choose for the interactive seating map to select your "Travelzoo" seat(s), then click "Add."
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Review your order, then click "Checkout."
- Select your preferred shipping method, click "Continue."
- Fill in your contact details, then click "Continue."
- Enter your payment details to conclude your transaction.
There is a $3.50 per ticket fee, but that is the standard charge on all tickets.