$20 – 'Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Performances include Friday evenings for this classic American play.
Edward Albee’s Tony Award-winning play "Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" will be staged at Ford’s Theatre this winter, and Travelzoo members can save up to 50%. The New York Times hailed Albee as “the most important American playwright of his generation.”
The below seating levels and pricing are available for Tuesday-Friday performances, Jan. 21 - Feb. 19:
Tuesday-Thursday, at 7:30 p.m.
- $20 (reg. $40) ... Rear Orchestra
- $40 (reg. $50) ... Premium Orchestra
Friday, at 7:30 p.m.
- $25 (reg. $50) ... Rear Orchestra
- $50 (reg. $62) ... Premium Orchestra
Note: Due to a private event, the Wednesday, Jan. 25 performance is unavailable.
Albee's play has been an integral part of the American theater scene for over 50 years and is a comedic and poignant look into the fears and secrets of married couples. George and Martha invite Nick and Honey to their home after a faculty party; this invitation quickly evolves into a series of brutal verbal games that push the limits of both relationships and exposes 20 years of marital dysfunction.
What's the Catch?
There is an additional restoration fee of $2 per ticket.
Book by Jan. 25.
When You Can Go
Select performances Jan. 21 - Feb. 19
Up to 50%
How to Book
Book online at Ford's Theatre
- Click "Get Tickets."
- Click “Tickets” next to the Tuesday-Friday performance of your choice.
- Select the number of people attending, then click “Continue.”
- Click “Select Your Seats.”
- In the promo code box, enter 50Virginia for 50% off Rear Orchestra seats for Tuesday-Friday performances and 20Virginia for 20% off Premium Orchestra seats for Tuesday-Friday performances, and click “Submit.”
- Use the interactive map to select your seat(s).
- Choose and click “Adult,” “Senior” or “Student.”
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Create an account or log in to complete order.