$999 – Cruise the Mississippi by Riverboat, 50% Off
This sale features 2020 itineraries originating from both New Orleans and Memphis.
In the new year, climb aboard an iconic steamboat and save $1100-$1400 per person while sailing through the Lower Mississippi River, stopping at historic ports along the way. With this exclusive 50%-off sale from American Queen Steamboat Company, voyages start at $999 per person, with travel in upgraded cabins also discounted through February.
Antebellum South aboard the American Duchess
- $999 for an interior cabin on the American Duchess ... Jan. 12, 19, 26; Feb. 2, 9
- Sail from New Orleans to Memphis (or reverse), stopping in ports that include Vicksburg and Natchez, Mississippi; Nottoway Plantation and St. Francisville, Louisiana
- Memphis-to-New Orleans itinerary includes additional ports such as Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 7 nights aboard the American Duchess (upgraded balcony cabins also on sale for +$600)
- All meals and drinks on board, including non-premium beer and wine with dinner
- Hop-on, hop-off tours in each port of call and onboard lectures, exclusive events and evening entertainment
- 1-night hotel stay to begin your journey
Vessel details: The American Duchess paddlewheeler features high ceilings, multiple dining options, free Wi-Fi and a theater with nightly entertainment. It boasts an intimate feel, carrying no more than 166 passengers.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges and taxes are an additional $189 per person. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Book by Nov. 15.