$9799 – Bucket List: Luxe Africa 24-Night Cruise & Safari
This is the first time we've ever seen an Africa land and sea package on sale.
Sail from Lisbon to South Africa in style with this trip that includes roundtrip airfare, a posh oceanview cabin on a luxe cruise, a suite stay at a premium safari lodge, game drives, private transfers and more. This deal saves you almost $4000 per person on a once-in-lifetime adventure journeying through five countries in Africa.
For $9799 per person, this 24-night luxury package includes:
- 21-night cruise in an oceanview cabin aboard Azamara Pursuit
- Includes unlimited drinks; prepaid tips; all meals including some specialty dining; self-service laundry; shuttle service to select ports; and personalized concierge service
- 3-night stay at Serondella Game Lodge in South Africa
- Includes suite accommodations; daily dawn and dusk game drives; bush walks; all meals, teas, coffee and snacks; and tourism taxes
- Free roundtrip international economy airfare from NYC (other departure cities are an additional cost) and domestic (intra-South Africa) flights
- All private transfers: airport to cruise, cruise to hotel and hotel to airport
- Meet and greets
- All taxes and fees
Ports you'll visit: Lisbon and Funchal, Portugal; Tenerife and Gran Canaria, Canary Islands; Banjul, Gambia; Accra, Ghana; Luanda, Angola; Walvis Bay and Luderitz, Namibia; and Cape Town and Kruger Park, South Africa.
Depart: Nov. 30, 2021.
2022 packages are also available. The February 2022 15-night voyage starts at $6730; The March 2022 24-night voyage starts at $9942.
Upgrade: Stay in a balcony cabin for +$1867 per person.
Extend your trip: For +$2050 per person, add a 3-night stay in Cape Town at the 5-star Cape Grace Hotel, which also includes a full-day Cape Point and Peninsula tour, a full-day Winelands tour and private transfers.
About the ship: Azamara Pursuit launched in August 2018 as the newest member of the Azamara fleet. Azamara Pursuit is a refined yet comfortable ship that features seven restaurants and cafes and multiple lounges and bars, a pool, a spa, a fitness center, a library and retail shops. The ship's staterooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, minibars and 24-hour room service, plus luxe touches like welcome fruit baskets and turndown treats. Passengers also receive complimentary access to one cultural experience per sailing, known as AzAmazing Evenings.
About Serondella Game Lodge: Serondella Lodge, known as the “place of the elephant,” allows guests to be up close to these magnificent creatures in the renowned, private setting of the Thornybush Nature Reserve, which borders Kruger National Park. Thatched suites feature rustic walkways and private viewing platforms that blend in effortlessly with its surroundings. The luxe 4-star lodge accommodates a maximum of eight guests at any time for exclusivity, tranquility and personalized service for its visitors. The property also gets a perfect 5-star rating from guest reviews on TripAdvisor.
Book by Oct. 28.
Fully Refundable: Your trip is fully refundable, minus a $250 admin fee, as long as you cancel up to 130 days prior to departure.