Sold out(December 03, 2020) A new deal from this source was published on November 24, 2020. See new deal
$9499 – Antarctica Cruise w/Excursions & Air
Save up to $4000 on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to Antarctica aboard a new small ship.
Sail on an epic all-inclusive expedition cruise to the southernmost point of the world with this Atlas Ocean Voyages deal that includes everything from airfare, excursions, unlimited drinks, gourmet dining and more. With options into 2022, you have plenty of time to plan for this bucket-list (and social distancing-friendly) trip. We also love that there's a special voyage to view the Solar Eclipse.
- 9- to 12-night cruise in an Oceanview Adventure Stateroom aboard the new World Navigator
- Roundtrip airfare from 15 cities to Orlando, as well as a roundtrip nonstop private charter jet from Orlando to Ushuaia
- Transfers from airport to ship
- Zodiac transfers to the shore and guided walk excursions
- Unlimited spirits, fine wines, Champagnes, mineral water and specialty coffees
- Michelin star-inspired gourmet dining, including 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Wi-FI
- Prepaid gratuities
- Enrichment programs from onboard experts
- Nightly entertainment
- Fitness facilities including yoga, pilates and spinning classes
- $300 onboard credit, per cabin
Reduced deposits: Pay only a $500 deposit, per person, to reserve your cruise.
9-night Antarctica Discovery Cruises: Into the Wild
- $9499 … Nov. 19, 2021; Dec. 10, 2021; Jan. 6, 15 or 24, 2022; March 4 or 22, 2022
- $9999 … Dec. 28, 2021; Feb. 23, 2022; +$200 Feb. 14, 2022
12-night Antarctica Circle Crossing Cruise
- $11,599 … Feb 2, 2022
12-night Solar Eclipse Antarctica Cruise
- $14,999 … Nov. 28, 2021
Upgraded staterooms and suites are available.
Ship details: Atlas Ocean Voyages combines the rugged adventure of expedition cruising with the refinement of a luxury experience. Aboard World Navigator, guests will find all-inclusive wellness amenities like a fully equipped health center, juice bar and SeaSpa by L’Occitane. Various enrichment programs and onboard entertainment options are also included, such as the Après Sea experience pop-ups. Dining options include everything from Michelin-inspired international menus to casual meals at the poolside bar and grill. Spacious staterooms and suites come equipped with a walk-in private bath, queen-sized bed, state-of-the-art infotainment system in the living area, in-cabin tea and coffee machines, butler service in suites, L’Occitane bath amenities, and more. With a maximum passenger capacity of 196, the World Navigator provides its guests with a more intimate, premium sailing experience.
Book by Nov. 26.
Change without Fees: Your $500 per-person deposit is fully refundable for two weeks from the date of deposit. After the two weeks and before the final payment, you can cancel for a 50% refund and 50% future cruise credit that can be applied to a new sailing, departing up to one year after the original voyage date. You also have the flexibility to change your reservation as many times as you want, up to 15 days prior to sailing. For further assistance, call 1-800-758-5693.
How to Book
Continue to Prestige Cruises -- No Change Fees
Select "Book Now" next to your desired cruise date.
Book this deal by phone
Call Prestige Cruises -- No Change Fees at 1-800-758-5693.
Mention the Travelzoo offer. The reservation center is open 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT Mondays-Fridays and 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. PT Saturdays-Sundays.