$899 – Transatlantic Cruise: 16 Nights Florida to Spain
For $56 per day, receive two weeks of meals and entertainment, two nights in Barcelona and more.
Transatlantic cruises offer a relaxing and affordable way to travel to or from Europe. This Royal Caribbean cruise package caps off a two-week voyage with two nights on land, plus valuable inclusions.
For $899 per person, depart May 6, 2018, aboard Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas and receive the following:
- 14-night cruise from Tampa to Barcelona
- Two-night hotel stay in Barcelona, including daily buffet breakfast
- A hop-on, hop-off city bus tour
- Transfer between the ship and hotel
- $100 onboard credit (per cabin)
- Upgrade to an oceanview cabin for $100 more per person
About the ship: Rhapsody of the Seas offers a host of onboard diversions, like art auctions, cooking demos, dance classes, a rock climbing wall, a casino, an arcade and late-night parties. There are two included dining options and four specialty restaurants on board, plus six bars and lounges.
This is part of a larger sale on 2018 transatlantic cruise packages, including on- and off-board perks and two-night Europe hotel stays. Here are a few of our other favorites, with departures from Fort Lauderdale:
- $1199 per person ... 15 nights to London aboard Celebrity Cruise Line's Silhouette; departs April 15
- $1299 per person ... 16 nights to Rome aboard Holland America Line's Koningsdam; departs March 28
- $1499 per person ... 16 nights to Copenhagen aboard Princess Cruises' Regal Princess; departs April 15
What's the Catch?
Taxes are an additional $106.84-$130.48 per person, depending on category.
Book by Aug. 16.
When You Can Go
May 6, 2018; additional sailings on sale
$400 on similar packages
How to Book
See all transatlantic cruise package options at iCruise.com.
Book this deal by phone
Call 1-800-849-4633 to book these transatlantic cruise packages through iCruise.com.