Sold out(October 28, 2020) A new deal from this source was published on October 15, 2020. See new deal
$899 – Mississippi River 2021 Steamboat Cruises, Save 50%
Save nearly $900 on scenic Mississippi River sailings through spring 2021 with this exclusive sale.
Sail along one of the country's most iconic rivers, described by Mark Twain as "in all ways remarkable," while saving 50%. Plus, this American Queen Steamboat Company sale includes a ton of onboard perks while visiting a variety of cultural, historic ports.
What's included for $899 per person:
- Depart Jan. 17, 24, 31; Feb. 7 (2021)
- Sail from Memphis to New Orleans or reverse for 7 nights aboard American Duchess
- Choose between a Charms of the South or Cajun Creole Culinary Experience cruise
- Sail in an interior cabin; upgraded cabins are also on sale
- All meals and drinks on board, including beer and wine with dinner
- Hop-on, hop-off tours in each port of call
- Onboard lectures, exclusive events and evening entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi
- A 1-night hotel stay to begin your journey
Ports you'll visit: Memphis; Port of the Mississippi Delta; Vicksburg; Natchez; St. Francisville; Baton Rouge; Nottoway Plantation, New Orleans.
Other January-April itineraries on sale:
- Roundtrip New Orleans ... starting at $1099
- Portland to Spokane or reverse ... starting at $1799
Vessel details: The American Duchess, American Countess and American Queen classic paddlewheelers feature high ceilings, multiple dining options, free Wi-Fi and a theater with nightly entertainment. These riverboats boast an intimate feel, carrying a range of 166 to 428 passengers.
Book by Oct. 28.
Fully Refundable: Your cruise is fully refundable up until the final payment date, which is 121 days prior to sailing. The $250 cancellation fee is waived for Travelzoo members.