$8750 – Luxe Galapagos Cruise w/Air, $1000 Credit & Butler
Sail aboard a new, environmentally conscious ship that will hold only 100 passengers.
Sail on an ultra-premium, all-inclusive expedition cruise aboard the newest Silversea ship, Silver Origin, in 2021. This Galapagos deal saves passengers more than $1400 and covers virtually every expense and luxury you can think of — including butler service, oceanview suite accommodations, roundtrip airfare, hotel stays, guided excursions and more.
What's included for $8750 per person:
- Roundtrip airfare to Ecuador or $750 off the cruise fare
- Roundtrip airfare between Ecuador and the Galapagos
- Transfers (between airport, hotel and ship)
- 2-night pre-cruise hotel stay in Quito, Ecuador
- "Quito by Night" city tour
- 7-night cruise in an oceanview Classic Veranda suite with a private balcony
- Guided Zodiac, land-and-sea tours, shore-side activities in 15 ports and enrichment lectures led by the Expeditions team
- National Park fees
- All taxes and fees
Onboard amenities and perks:
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Prepaid onboard gratuities
- $1000 onboard credit, per cabin to use on spa treatments or upgrades
- Gourmet dining, including in-suite dining and room service
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including Champagne and select wines and spirits
- Onboard entertainment
- Personalized service; nearly a 1:1 ratio between crew and guests
2021 departure dates: Oct. 16; Nov. 13, 27.
Other Galapagos and expedition cruises are available here. Save $250 per person ($500 per suite) on all 2021 expeditions.
Ship details: Silversea’s fleet of sleek ships feature contemporary decor, gourmet dining and top-notch service; the crew will even shine your shoes and bring you room service, course by course. Silver Origin, the newest ship to join Silversea's fleet, will be the most environmentally conscious, featuring dynamic positioning so that no anchor will damage the delicate ecosystem of the Galapagos. The ship will also be completely plastic-free.
Silver Origin’s spacious suites all have full automation, which allows guests to control room conditions with the touch of a button, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and oceanfront bathtubs and showers. Amenities onboard include an explorer lounge, observation lounge, two restaurants and bars, a spa and salon, a fitness center and an information center on the Galapagos. The intimate ship holds only 100 passengers.
Book by Oct. 28.
Change without Fees: The $250 cancellation fee is waived for Travelzoo members, as long as you cancel 120 days prior to departure for 2021 cruises. For 2020 cruises, you may cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure to receive a future cruise credit in the amount of your cruise, per the Cruise with Confidence policy.