$7494 – Galapagos Carbon-Neutral Cruise, Save $3200
Sail aboard an intimate, carbon-neutral vessel for a remote tour of the Galápagos.
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the Galápagos' diverse volcanic islands and marvel at friendly giant tortoises on this guided expedition cruise. With sustainability at the heart of the cruise line's identity (it became the first to remove all single-use plastic onboard), they are the perfect tour guides to help you learn about the islands' conservation efforts.
And now, with this exclusive Travelzoo deal, you can save a whopping $3200 per person on a bucket-list Galápagos adventure.
What's included for $7494 per person:
- 2-night pre-cruise hotel stay in Quito, inluding breakfast and dinner on day 2
- Full-day tour of Cotopaxi National Park, home of the highest active volcano in South America
- Roundtrip intra-country flights (from Quito to Baltra, and Baltra to Guayaquil)
- 6-night expedition cruise in an oceanview cabin aboard the newly refurbished MS Santa Cruz II
- All meals onboard; beverages including house beer and wine; and welcome and farewell cocktails
- Expedition Team that guides activities and provides educational lectures, onboard and ashore
- Small boat landings and coastal activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, nature walks, hikes, stand-up paddle boarding, glass-bottom boat rides and wildlife watching (you can spot giant tortoises, sea lions, iguanas, blue-footed boobies, flamingos, sea turtles, orca whales and more)
- A visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Galápagos Islands National Park admission fee; Galápagos transit control card; and access to the airport lounge on your way home
Depart in 2022: Jan. 5, 19; Feb. 2, 16; March 2, 16, 30; April 13, 27. May-December dates are also available at a higher cost.
8-night trip itinerary: Quito, Baltra Island, San Cristobal Island, Santa Fe Island, South Plaza Island, Santa Cruz Island, Española Island, North Seymour Island, Baltra Island, Guayaquil.
Ship details: MS Santa Cruz II's small size (with a maximum guest capacity of 90 people) offers cruisers access to off-the-beaten-path beaches and terrain. The sleek, newly refurbished vessel features a restaurant, two bars, an interactive science center with an extensive library, observation decks and two hot tubs. Guests can enjoy yoga and meditation sessions at the fitness center and score advice from a professional onboard photographer who gives top tips for the best landscape and wildlife photos. Hurtigruten cruises to the UNESCO-protected Galápagos are carbon-neutral.
Book by Oct. 20.
Change without Fees: Up to 31 days before your departure date, you can change your expedition dates free of charge to sail later in 2022. This can be for whatever reason, even if unrelated to COVID-19. If you aren’t sure about new travel dates, you can simply cancel your expedition and receive a cruise credit for any future expedition in 2022. For further assistance, call 1-844-888-3906.
How to Book
Continue to Hurtigruten -- No Change Fee
Continue to Hurtigruten to view more itinerary details, but please call to book.
Note: The website will not show the discounted Travelzoo pricing.
Book this deal by phone
Call Hurtigruten -- No Change Fee at 1-844-888-3906.
Mention Galápagos and Travelzoo. The reservation center is open Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.