$6999—Antarctica expedition on a 5-star ship
Similar luxury expeditions to the awe-inspiring White Continent cost twice this price.
Why We Love This Deal
Beloved for their sleek, intimate ships with top-notch amenities and impressively tasty cuisine, Swan Hellenic offers unforgettable expeditions that bring you straight to the action on the Antarctic Peninsula. Excursions (which are included) are led by experts in their field, and you'll trek, kayak and cruise through dramatic icy landscapes to learn about the wildlife that inhabits it, including feeding whales, penguin rookeries, furry seals and more.
- 9 nights in an oceanview cabin aboard SH Diana, newly launched in May 2023, or SH Vega
- Charter flights between Buenos Aires and Ushuaia
- One pre-cruise hotel night in Buenos Aires and transfer to the cruise port
- All meals on board, including 24-hour room service and select beverages: coffee, tea, soft drinks and certain alcoholic beverages
- Lecture programs by an experienced expedition team and guest speakers
- One select shore excursion or expedition activity per port of call
- Branded Swan Hellenic expedition parka, waterproof bag and water bottle, plus the use of rubber boots
- Standard Wi-Fi (because of the remoteness, the connectivity may not be available at all times)
- Onboard gratuities and port taxes
Discover the Antarctic Peninsula for $6999 per person: Nov. 6, 15, 24; Dec. 11, 20, 2023.
Solo travelers: The single supplement is waived for the select sailings; availability is limited.
Upgrades: Balcony staterooms are also discounted, starting at $8799 per person.
This is part of a larger sale that also includes 11- to 14-night sailings, including peak season dates, starting at $7490. Guests can also set sail on Nov. 21, 2023, for a 21-night expedition, starting at $7999.
Ship details: The 5-star SH Vega is an elegant boutique ship, designed with a sleek Scandinavian motif. Launched in June 2022, this ship holds just 152 passengers, and with 120 crew members on board, guests will be well attended. The SH Diana, a slightly larger ice-class vessel, accommodates up to 192 guests and launched in May 2023. Guests can lounge in the many public spaces offering unobstructed views, or head to the spa-like sauna. Further amenities include a state-of-the-art gym, Jacuzzis, a heated outdoor pool and two lounges. All cabins are spacious, with a separate seating area, and feature a glass-enclosed rain shower.
Book by Oct. 1.
Refund Policy: If you book now but need to make changes to your trip for any reason, you may do so for a fee. Please review Swan Hellenic's terms and conditions before booking. For further assistance, please call Cruise Norway at 1-888-203-2093.
How to Book
Continue to Swan Hellenic and Cruise Norway
To book, scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the form. An agent will reach out to you shortly with additional information.
Book this deal by phone
Call Swan Hellenic and Cruise Norway at 1-888-203-2093.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST; if an agent is unavailable, please leave a voicemail, and you will receive a call back within 24 hours. You may also email email@example.com.