This sale features a variety of itineraries, from Louisiana all the way to Washington.
TOP 20 - Sells out quickly!
Sail along the picturesque Columbia River this fall with the American Queen Steamboat Company -- exploring the great outdoors in the Pacific Northwest -- for $699 per person.
- 4-night cruise aboard the American Empress, sailing roundtrip Vancouver, Washington
- Depart on: Nov. 20; +$100 on Nov. 12, 16
- All meals and drinks on board, including beer and wine with dinner
- Hop-on, hop-off tours in each port city and onboard lectures and events
- Sights include: Astoria, Oregon; Stevenson, Washington; Columbia River Gorge
Here are a few more of our favorite itineraries, which sail along the iconic Mississippi River (per-person prices):
- $1999 ... Dec. 2, 9, 16, 23 (8 nights)
Sail from Memphis to New Orleans (or reverse) with stops in St. Francisville and Nottoway, Louisiana; Natchez, Vicksburg and Greenville, Mississippi
- $6699 ... Aug. 19 (22 nights)
Sail from New Orleans to Red Wing, Minnesota, stopping in Memphis, Tennessee; St. Louis, Missouri; Dubuque and Clinton, Iowa; La Crosse, Wisconsin and more
Ship details: The American Empress, American Duchess and American Queen paddlewheelers feature high ceilings, multiple dining options, a theater with nightly entertainment and Wi-Fi. The American Duchess is the first all-suite paddlewheeler in the U.S. These ships boast an intimate feel, with only 166-436 passengers.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Taxes are an additional $129-$537. Full payment is required at time of booking.
Book by July 1.
* Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and valid for U.S. or Canada residents only. Rates are cruise only and do not include applicable government taxes and fees. Prices, stateroom availability and promotional offers are capacity-controlled and subject to change without notice. Cancellation penalties, blackout dates and additional restrictions may apply. Cruise lines reserve the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above a set amount, determined by each cruise line, on the NYMEX. Cruise lines will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary fuel charge to both existing and new bookings. Minimum age requirements vary by cruise line and destination. Guests get 3-week (23-day) Mighty Mississippi Cruise (American Queen® voyage on 8/19/18) for the price of the 2-week (16 day) Mighty Mississippi Cruise (American Queen voyage on 8/5/18). Offer is valid only on cabin Category D and above on the following American Queen voyage: 8/19/18. Offer expires 7/1/2018 or when no valid cabins remain. Offer is valid only on new, paid-in-full bookings. Full payment at time of booking is required to redeem this offer. Offer is based on cabin availability, and only while inventory lasts. Not valid on group bookings or existing reservations; cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Offer open to U.S. and Canada residents only. Promotional fares and amenities are capacity-controlled, may vary by sailing, and may be withdrawn without notice. Cruise fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person, and do not include government taxes and fees, port charges, gratuities, airfare, insurance, personal expenditures, or transportation costs incurred while traveling to and from embarkation ports. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details, and mention offer code 2018 Holiday.