$3999 – Tahiti Luxury Cruise w/Balcony Cabin, Air & Perks
This offer includes roundtrip air for about the same price other sites charge for the cruise alone.
Turquoise lagoons, clear-water coral reefs and black-sand beaches await in French Polynesia, a destination that's "about as dreamy as reality gets" (Lonely Planet). This bucket-list cruise adventure takes you to Tahiti, Bora Bora and five other islands aboard Oceania Cruises, a line known for its intimate ships and palate-pleasing cuisine.
Here's what you get for $3999 per person:
- Depart Feb. 3 for a 10-night cruise in a balcony cabin aboard Marina
- Roundtrip flights from 24 North American cities (see full list below)
- Choice of one of the following perks per cabin: beverage package (worth $800), six shore excursions (worth up to $1200) or $600 onboard credit
- Exclusive $150 Visa gift card per cabin
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
Itinerary: Roundtrip Tahiti with stops in Moorea, Fakarava, Rangiroa, Bora Bora (overnight), Raiatea (overnight) and Huahine, French Polynesia
This is part of a larger sale that features 10- to 34-night sailings across the South Pacific, including the following additional Tahiti cruises with flights for these per-person prices:
- $4299 ... Depart Feb. 13 for a 12-night roundtrip Tahiti cruise; ports include Bora Bora and Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia
- $4999 ... Depart March 19 for an 18-night cruise Tahiti to Los Angeles; ports include Hilo and Honolulu, Hawaii
Departure cities: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (Midway or O'Hare), Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Montreal, New York (LaGuardia or JFK), Newark, Orlando, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Savannah, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington, D.C. (Dulles or Reagan).
Book by Nov. 27.