$3899 – Iceland 8-Night Expedition Cruise
Cruises that circle Iceland are rare, and when you do find them, they're often four times this price
Why We Love This Deal
Sail roundtrip from Reykjavik around the island nation of Iceland on this unforgettable expedition cruise. Travelzoo members get front-row access to some of the world's untouched destinations for an exclusive sale price with this offer.
On this 8-night sailing, you'll cross the Arctic Circle, stroll through Europe's westernmost village, marvel at dormant volcanoes and glacial terrains and snap photos of breathtaking vistas that few get to experience.
What's included on this comprehensive sailing:
- 8-night expedition cruise in a Polar Outside Cabin aboard the MS Fridtjof Nansen or the MS Fram
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, including beverages (house beer and wine, soda and mineral water) in the Aune and Fredheim restaurants
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to fill at onboard water refill stations
- English-speaking expedition team and local experts who organize and guide activities, both on board and ashore
- Educational lectures onboard where you can learn about Iceland's wildlife and culture
- Shore excursions, including an Arctic Circle crossing ceremony and guided city tours
- $3899 … May 13, 21, 2023
- $4100 … May 29, 2023
Options: This is part of a larger summer flash sale which discounts itineraries that span the globe by up to 50%.
Ship details: Each vessel features several restaurants, an interactive science center with an extensive library, a fitness center, hot tubs, a lounge and bar, and observation decks. Guests can enjoy yoga and meditation sessions and score advice from a professional onboard photographer who gives tips for the best landscape and wildlife photos.
Sustainability: Hurtigruten's MS Fridtjof Nansen is a battery-powered, hybrid expedition cruise ship, which reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%. Hurtigruten has also introduced biodiesel as fuel on several ships, which reduces emissions by up to 80% compared to regular marine diesel. Single-use plastics are not allowed onboard and are replaced with eco-friendly alternatives, such as reusable water bottles and paper straws.
Travelzoo Tip: May brings 17-20 hours of daylight — the lingering sun and clear skies make for some of the best time to capture the landscape on film, plus onboard photographers will help configure your camera before landings.
Book by July 13.
Refund Policy: Once booked with Hurtigruten Expeditions, this deal is non-refundable. If you book now but need to make certain changes to your trip for any reason, you may do so for a fee. Please call Hurtigruten Expeditions 11-844-888-3906.
How to Book
Continue to Hurtigruten Expeditions
Continue to Hurtigruten to view more itinerary details, but please call to book.
Note: The website will not show the discounted Travelzoo pricing.
Book this deal by phone
Call Hurtigruten Expeditions at 1-844-888-3906.
Mention Iceland and Travelzoo.
The reservation center is open Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.