$3749 – Sail Down Under w/Balcony, Hotels & Flights
This South Pacific cruise deal covers flights, hotels, transfers and taxes while saving you $1200.
This Celebrity Cruises offer lets you book a perk-packed 15- to 20-night Down Under vacation with a single phone call. Travel during some of Australia's warmest months while saving more than $1000 compared to the cost of putting together the package yourself.
This exclusive offer includes:
- Cruise in a balcony cabin aboard Celebrity Solstice (length varies by departure date; see below)
- Roundtrip flights from Los Angeles (call for pricing from other cities)
- 2-night pre-cruise stay and 2-night post-cruise stay with breakfast at 4-star hotels in Sydney and Auckland
- Choice of two perks: unlimited drinks, prepaid gratuities, $300 onboard credit or unlimited Wi-Fi
- Additional $50-$75 onboard credit (depending on sailing)
- Transfers between hotel, airport and ship
- All taxes and fees
Sample itinerary: Sydney, Newcastle and Hobart (Tasmania), Australia; Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa Harbour, Picton, Wellington, Tauranga and Auckland, New Zealand
Here are the package start dates, sailing lengths and per person prices:
- $3749 ... Nov. 30, including 11-night cruise
- $3849 ... Nov. 18, including 12-night cruise
- $4049 ... March 27, 2019, including 14-night cruise
- $4449 ... Feb. 10, 2019, including 16-night cruise
- $4299 ... Jan. 2, 2019, including 13-night cruise
- $4399 ... Jan. 29, 2019, including 12-night cruise
- $4599 ... Jan. 15, 2019, including 14-night cruise
Note: Prices based on double occupancy.
Ship details: Celebrity Solstice is the largest ship in a fleet that's ranked among the top cruise lines in the world by Conde Nast Traveler readers. On the top deck, a half-acre grassy lawn offers a country-club-style oasis for picnics, mini golf and glassblowing exhibits. Ten restaurants offer gourmet fare, with chic bars and lounges scattered throughout the ship.
Book by March 21.