$2822 – Canada & New England Expedition Cruise, Save $1000
Save $1000 per person and receive a $500 onboard credit with this exclusive cruise deal.
Why We Love This Deal
Sail down the stunning North Atlantic coastline, taking in views of fall foliage and charming seaside towns, while aboard the MS Roald Amundsen, the world's first hybrid electric-powered expedition ship. This expedition cruise with Hurtigruten saves you $1000 and includes perks like drinks, Wi-Fi, shore excursions and onboard credit.
What's included for $2822 per person:
- Depart on Sept. 17, 2022
- 7-night expedition cruise in an oceanview cabin aboard MS Roald Amundsen
- Sail from Halifax to Boston, with stops in Sable Island, Lunenberg, Eastport, Rockland, Castine, Bar Harbor and Cape Cod
- Exclusive $500 onboard credit per adult (only for Travelzoo members)
- Select excursions, activities and escorted landings led by the Expedition team
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, tea, coffee, sodas, and mineral water)
- Onboard Wi-Fi
- Loan of trekking poles and equipment for activities
- Complimentary wind- and water-resistant expedition jacket
- All taxes and fees
This Hurtigruten sale also discounts Pacific Northwest and Alaska sailings by up to $1500 per person. These expedition cruises also include the exclusive $500 onboard credit per adult.
$2017 ... Pacific Northwest
- Depart May 2, 2022 for 7 nights
- Sail from San Diego to Vancouver, with stops in Santa Barbara, Redwood National Park, San Juan Islands and Olympic National Park
$6292 ... Alaska
- Depart May 20, 2022 for 13 nights
- Sail from Vancouver to Anchorage, with stops in Misty Fjords, Wrangell, Tracy, Petersburg, Haines, William Henry Bay, Sitka, Icy Bay, Cordova, College Fjord and Seward
$10,315 ... Alaska & Aleutian Islands
- Depart Aug. 8, 2022 for 17 nights
- Sail from Vancouver to Nome, with stops in Misty Fjords, Wrangell, Sitka, Icy Bay, Kodiak, Katmai National Park, Chignik, Unga Village, Dutch Harbor, St. Paul and St. Matthew Island
Ship details: The Hurtigruten itineraries are often described as "the world's most beautiful voyages" (Fodor's) as they provide access to some of the most remote scenery on the planet. MS Roald Amundsen is the newest ship to join the Hurtigruten fleet and is the world’s first hybrid electric–powered expedition ship. The vessel features several restaurants and bars, an interactive science center with an extensive library, an infinity pool, a sauna, two hot tubs, an outdoor and indoor gym, an outdoor running track and observation lounges. Guests can enjoy yoga and meditation sessions and score advice from a professional onboard photographer who gives top tips for the best landscape and wildlife photos. Hurtigruten has introduced biodiesel as fuel on several ships, which reduces emissions by up to 80% compared to regular marine diesel. Single-use plastic is also banned onboard and the ship is equipped for shore power, eliminating emissions when docked in ports with shore power facilities.
Travelzoo Tip: Learn more about Hurtigruten's conservation efforts and expedition adentures here.
Book by Aug. 4.
How to Book
Continue to Hurtigruten
Continue to Hurtigruten to view more itinerary details, but please call to book. Note: prices will appear higher on the landing page.
Book this deal by phone
Call Hurtigruten at 1-844-888-3906.
Mention Halifax to Boston and Travelzoo. The reservation center is open Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.