$2499 – Country Club at Sea: Mediterranean Cruise w/Air
Sail the Mediterranean in a luxurious Oceania Cruises balcony cabin at 40% off -- flights included.
This sale gives travelers an enviable way to move between diverse Mediterranean ports: in a spacious balcony cabin aboard Oceania Cruises, a foodie-favorite cruise line featured on Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List in 2016.
The $2499 per-person price covers the following, exclusively for Travelzoo members:
- Seven-night cruise in a balcony stateroom aboard Riviera, where guests have "multiple obsession-worthy restaurants to choose from" (Travel + Leisure)
- Airfare from 29 U.S. gateways (see below)
- Choice of $400 in onboard credit, a beverage package or four shore excursions
- Unlimited Wi-Fi plus taxes and fees
Choose from two itineraries:
- May 28: Barcelona to Rome, with stops in Ibiza, Spain; Ajaccio and Saint-Tropez, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Portofino and Florence, Italy
- June 14: Rome to Monte Carlo, with stops in Amalfi and Cagliari, Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence and Antibes, France; and Monte Carlo, Monaco
Nine-, 10- and 12-night balcony cabin sailings aboard Riviera and Sirena are also on sale, with prices starting at $2799. Ten and 12-night cruises come with a choice of $600 in onboard credit, beverage package or six shore excursions per cabin.
Departure Cities: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (Midway or O’Hare), Dallas, D.C (Washington Dulles or Ronald Reagan), Denver, Detroit, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, New York (LaGuardia, JFK or Newark), Orlando, Ottawa, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Savannah, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver
Ship Details: Oceania's cruise ships are like country clubs at sea, offering open-seating gourmet restaurants, Canyon Ranch spas, fitness facilities and onboard activities like culinary classes, martini tastings and art workshops.
Book by March 31.
When You Can Go
May 28, June 14
Up to $1500 on current prices