$1999 – Hawaii Cruise w/Balcony & Perks
This is the most affordable and all-inclusive way to see Hawaii with over $1000 in perks.
Visit four Hawaiian islands in seven days with overnight stops in Maui and Kauai on this cruise from Norwegian Cruise Line. This sailing removes time wasted at the airport catching flights between islands and provides the luxury of only unpacking one time. Plus, it’s all-inclusive (rare for Hawaii) and even comes with a balcony cabin and and a $275 onboard credit.
Departing Honolulu on May 4, spend seven nights aboard the Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America for $1999 per person, including:
- Balcony cabin
- $275 onboard credit per cabin
- Choice of two perks, including unlimited open bar, internet package, specialty dining package, a $50 shore excursion credit in each port or your third and fourth guest sail free
Select sailings in April-December are also discounted and include onboard credits and the choice of two perks.
Ship details: Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America is the only ship sailing roundtrip from Honolulu all year long. Enjoy whale watching and volcano sightseeing from the comforts of your balcony; onboard entertainment experiences are also available throughout your cruise. More than 15 restaurants and 12 bars and lounges provide guests with an array of dining options.
Book by March 31.
How to Book
Continue to Norwegian Cruise Line via Smart Cruiser
- Click on your desired cruise.
- On Smart Cruiser's booking page, check the blue box under "Choose your Inner Circle Promotional Offer."
- After completing your booking online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make your perk selections. All guests traveling in the same stateroom must choose identical offers.