$1949 – Transatlantic Cruise w/Balcony, Drinks, Tips & Air
This one-stop shop deal gets you airfare and a 14-night balcony cruise with drinks and more.
Journey across the Atlantic on this transatlantic cruise, enjoying relaxing days at sea and experiencing unique ports in Spain and the Canary Islands. This deal provides exclusive perks to enjoy onboard during your two-week voyage.
For $1949 per person, here is what's included:
- 14-night itinerary on Oct. 11
- Sail aboard Celebrity Infinity in a balcony cabin
- Flights from Miami to Rome pre-cruise on a full-service airline (other gateways available)
- Choose two perks per cabin: prepaid gratuities, beverage package, Wi-Fi package or $300 onboard credit
- All transfers, taxes and fees included
Sail from Rome to Miami with stops in Barcelona, Cartagena and Malaga, Spain; and Tenerife, Canary Islands. For +$550 more, enjoy a 2-night hotel stay before departure in Rome.
Additional transatlantic itineraries are available as part of this Celebrity sale, which also include airfare and transfers:
- $2049 for 13 nights ... depart on Nov. 5 on Reflection from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale; ports include Ibiza and Cartagena, Spain; Gibraltar; Tenerife, Canary Islands; and Nassau, Bahamas
- $2099 for 15 nights ... depart on Oct. 24 on Silhouette from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale; ports include Boston; New York City; King's Wharf, Bermuda; and Nassau, Bahamas
About the cruise line: Celebrity Cruises has been voted "Best Premium Cruise Line" in the Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards 10 years in a row. The line puts an emphasis on palate-pleasing cuisine with a global influence as designed by its Michelin-starred chef. Entertainment options include Vegas-style revues, comedians and musical acts in the 900-seat Celebrity Theater, plus concerts at the real-grass Lawn Club on the ships' top decks.
Note: Fares are per person, based on double occupancy and include taxes and fees.
Book by May 29.