$1899 – Japan Summer Cruise with Flights
Kick back on your private balcony as you admire Japan's diverse landscape.
From the bustling, neon-lit streets of Tokyo to the blissful, white-sand beaches of Okinawa, this deal from Princess Cruises lets travelers uncover Japan's culture-packed cities and under-the-radar islands.
Starting at $1899, this offer pairs an 8-night sailing with roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles and San Francisco. Itineraries vary slightly, with some venturing out as far as South Korea and Russia.
Sail roundtrip Tokyo on the following 8-night summer sailings for the following per-person prices:
- $1899 ... Aug. 27; +$200 Sept. 25; stops include Hakodate, Kushiro and Otaru, Japan; Korsakov, Russia
- $1899 ... Sept. 4, 17; stops include: Akita, Hakodate, Ishinomaki and Kagoshima, Japan; Busan, South Korea
- $2094 ... June 25; stops include Miyazaki, Kanazawa, Sakaiminato and Sakata, Japan; Busan, South Korea
- $2099 ... July 19; stops include Okinawa and Ishigaki, Japan; Keelung, Taiwan
Additional 13- to 16-night Japan and East Asia itineraries are also discounted as part of this sale (per-person prices):
- $2264 ... Aug. 22; Sept. 4; +$500 Sept. 17 (13 nights)
- $3484 ... July 19; +$20 Sept. 17 (16 nights)
Airfare is available from the following cities for $99 more per person: Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Nashville, Phoenix, St. Louis and Toronto.
Ship Details: The Diamond Princess features plenty of restaurants, including five main dining rooms, eight pools, a nine-hole putting course and Princess's signature "Movies under the Stars" -- complete with free popcorn and blankets.
Note: All taxes and fees are included.
Book by April 23.
When You Can Go
Select June-September dates
Up to $850 on DIY pricing