$1799 – Central & South America 28-Day Cruise + $200 Credit
Explore seven countries in four weeks for $65 per day, including an overnight in Lima, Peru.
Witness ancient Inca ruins, breathtaking seaside towns and Spanish colonial architecture with this Holland America Line deal that includes a 28-night cruise and a $200 onboard credit (per cabin).
For $1799 per person, depart from San Diego on Sept. 30, returning on Oct. 28, and enjoy:
- A 28-night cruise in an inside cabin (ocean view and balcony cabins are also discounted)
- $200 onboard credit (per cabin)
- Ports include: Huatulco, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo, Mexico; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Corinto, Nicaragua; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; Fuerte Amador, Panama; Quito and Manta, Ecuador; and Trujillo and Lima, Peru
We also found discounts on 30- to 48-night sailings spanning the West Coast, Mexico, and Central and South American destinations like Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and the Amazon -- $200 credit included.
Here are a few itineraries we liked:
- $2244 ... 34 nights from Vancouver departing Sept. 24 and returning
Sample ports: Cabo, Mexico; Quito, Ecuador; Lima, Peru; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; San Francisco, California
- $2334 ... 35 nights from Seattle departing Sept. 23
Sample ports: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Fuerte Amador, Columbia; Manta, Ecuador; Lima, Peru; Vancouver, British Columbia
- $3144 ... 30 nights from Fort Lauderdale departing Nov. 20
Ports: St. Lucia; French Guiana; the Amazon River; Brazil; Barbados; Aruba and more
- $3774 & $4134 ... 44 or 48 nights from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego or Vancouver departing March 15
Ports: Barbados; Montevideo, Uruguay; Buenos Aires, Argentina; the Chilean Fjords; Santiago, Chile; Lima, Peru and more
Cruise line details: Holland America Line ships feature everything from a B.B. King Blues Club to an America's Test Kitchen, where guests can watch onboard cooking shows and participate in hands-on classes. These ships also accommodate younger guests with Club HAL for kids.
Note: Prices are based on double occupancy. Taxes and fees are an additional $300-$841 per person.
Book by June 28.