$1799 – America's Waterways by Riverboat
This sale features a variety of itineraries originating from New Orleans and Memphis.
This summer, climb aboard an iconic steamboat and save over $1200 per person while sailing through the Old South on the Mississippi River, stopping at historic ports along the way. With this exclusive offer from American Queen Steamboat Company, voyages start at $1799 per person, with travel through September discounted.
Antebellum South aboard the American Queen or American Duchess
- $1799 ... June 9, 16, 23 (+$350 for Aug. 25; Sept. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
- Sail from New Orleans to Memphis, or the reverse, stopping in ports that include Vicksburg and Natchez, Mississippi; Nottoway Plantation and St. Francisville, Louisiana
- Memphis to New Orleans itinerary includes additional ports like Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 7 nights in an interior cabin aboard the American Queen or American Duchess (upgraded balcony cabins also on sale)
- All meals and drinks on board, including beer and wine with dinner
- Hop-on, hop-off tours in each port of call and onboard lectures, events and entertainment
- 1-night hotel stay to begin your journey
Vessel details: The American Duchess and American Queen paddlewheelers feature high ceilings, multiple dining options, free Wi-Fi and a theater with nightly entertainment. They boast an intimate feel, carrying a range of 166 to 428 passengers.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges and taxes are an additional $189. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Book by June 21.
June 9, 16, 23; dates though September also on sale
Over $1200 vs. regular rates