$1399 & up – Sailing thru SE Asia w/$1600 Credit
Save 65% on this bucket-list cruise that visits Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and more.
This offer has us daydreaming of sailing to uncrowded, exotic islands in Southeast Asia. Cruise in an intimate masted vessel (the ship holds fewer than 200 passengers) and visit beaches in paradise and ancient temples along the way. This deal also comes with $1600 worth of credits for guests.
- Sail for 7-11 nights in an inside cabin aboard Star Clipper
- All meals and snacks; tea, coffee and some juices; a welcome Champagne reception
- $1200 airfare credit per cabin ($600 per person)
- $400 onboard credit per cabin
- 15% off second sailing booked
Our favorite itineraries:
- Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore: $1399 per person
- Sail for 7 nights on Oct. 3 from Singapore to Ko Samui
- Sail for 7 nights on May 2 from Ko Samui to Singapore
- Thailand & Cambodia: $2099 per person
- Sail for 10 nights on April 22, roundtrip Ko Samui
- Thailand & Cambodia: $2299 per person
- Sail for 11 nights on April 11, roundtrip Ko Samui
Ports vary by itinerary and may include: Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ko Tao, Ko Talu, Pattaya, Ko Samet and Ko Mak, Thailand; Sihanoukville and Koh Rong, Cambodia; and Pulau Redang, Pulau Tanggol and Pulau Tioman, Malaysia.
Ship details: Star Clipper is a sleek clipper ship that offers an authentic sailing experience for its passengers. Onboard amenities include multiple pools, an indoor-outdoor tropical bar and a piano bar. Guests also have complimentary access to water sports, including kayaking, snorkeling, paddleboarding and windsurfing. These intimate ships are able to get off the beaten path, visiting exotic ports that larger cruise ships are usually not able to get to.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges are an extra $240 per person.
Book by Dec. 11.