$1399 – Sail Thailand's Islands: 7 Nights w/$1600 Credit
Explore remote islands in Thailand with this bucket-list deal that includes a hefty airfare credit.
This offer has us daydreaming of sailing to uncrowded islands in Thailand. Cruise in an intimate masted vessel (the ship holds fewer than 200 passengers) for 7 nights, visiting secluded beaches in paradise along the way. This deal also comes with $1600 worth of credits for guests.
What's included for $1399 per person:
- Depart from Singapore or Phuket
- Sail for 7 nights in an inside cabin aboard Star Clipper, select dates October 2019 - July 2020
- All meals and snacks; tea, coffee and some juices; a welcome Champagne reception
- $1200 airfare credit per cabin ($600 per person); flights must be booked with Star Clippers
- $400 onboard credit per cabin
- 15% off second sailing booked
Ports vary by itinerary and may include: Malacca, Langkawi and Penang, Malaysia; Ko Adang, Phang Nga Bay, Ko Hong, Similan Islands, Ko Kradan, Ko Butang, Ko Rok, Surin Islands and Ko Butang, Thailand.
As part of this sale, longer 10- to 14-night itineraries to Bali and Thailand are also available, starting at $2100 per person.
Ship details: Star Clipper is a sleek clipper ship that offers an authentic sailing experience for its passengers. Onboard amenities include multiple pools, an indoor-outdoor tropical bar and a piano bar. Guests also have complimentary access to water sports, including kayaking, snorkeling, paddleboarding and windsurfing. These intimate ships are able to get off the beaten path, visiting exotic ports that larger cruise ships are usually not able to get to.
Note: This deal is based on double occupancy. Port charges are an extra $240 per person.
Book by Aug. 28.